Chicken Cheddar Jack and Bacon Quesadilla
- 1 large cooked boneless chicken breast that has already been dipped and cooked in the Kraft Fresh Taste Cheddar Jack and Bacon coating mix.
- 1 cup of Kraft Triple Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 6 pieces of crispy fried bacon
Dipping sauce of choice.
To make the Quesadillas
- Cook the bacon until crispy.
- Slice your already fully cooked chicken breast.
- Arrange the cooked chicken breast pieces on three of the tortilla’s in a spiral pattern.
- Chop or crumbled the bacon and divide among three of the tortilla’s
- Divide and sprinkle the Triple Cheddar Cheese over the chicken and bacon on the three tortilla’s
- Cover each Fresh Take Chicken Cheddar Jack and Bacon quesadilla with the remaining three tortilla’s. Heat in a medium hot skillet until the meat is heated and the cheese is melted.
- Cut each Chicken Cheddar Jack and Bacon Quesadilla into fourths or sixths. Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 897