Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe is a delicious low carb fried rice option made with fresh made cauliflower rice and boneless chicken.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, scrambled in a bowl
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into small bite size pieces (about 1 lb chicken meat)
- 1/4 cup diced fresh carrot
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce (to taste)
- 4 cups of fresh cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 3 green onion, sliced
- Measure 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into a large skillet. Heat on medium. When hot the oil is hot pour the scrambled eggs into the pan. Cook the eggs in the hot oil until done. Remove the eggs from the pan and place in a bowl. Set aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan and heat. Once hot add the chicken pieces to the skillet and saute until cooked through, about 5 -8 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces.
- Add the diced carrots to the skillet with the chicken. Saute for about 3 minutes. Add half of the soy sauce to the pan and toss the chicken to coat.
- Add the minced garlic and ginger to the pan. Saute for about 1 minute.
- Add half of the cauliflower rice to the pan. Toss the cauliflower rice with the chicken and coat evenly with the soy sauce. Add the remaining cauliflower rice to the pan and add about half of the remaining say sauce to the pan. Fold the cauliflower rice into the ingredients in the pan until coated completely with soy sauce, adding more soy sauce without saturating the cauliflower if needed.
- Continue to saute the rice for about 5 minutes.
- Add the thawed peas and sliced green onion to the pan and toss for about a minute.
- Turn the burner off and transfer the chicken cauliflower fried rice to a serving bowl before serving.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Category: Low Carb
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: Asian
- Calories: 233
- Sodium: 696.2mg
- Fat: 11.4g
- Saturated Fat: 6.9g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 23.1
Keywords: Cauflower Fried Rice recipe, cauliflower rice recipes, low carb recipes, rice alternative, low carb Asian food