Chicken and Red Pepper Sauce with Pasta has Weight Watcher Points Plus 10-11 points depending on the type of pasta used. It is a satisfying and delicious WW recipe.
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast, fat trimmed
- 1/2 pound pasta
- Rose Romano Red Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Trim the chicken breast of any fat. Spray a skillet with some Pam with Olive oil cooking spray. Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken. Brown both sides of the breasts on medium high.
- When the breasts are browned spread the minced garlic on each side of the breasts and flip. Cook for about 30 seconds, just to wake up the flavor of the garlic.
- Pour 1/3 of the Rose Romano Red Pepper sauce into the bottom of a baking dish. Arrange the breast in one layer. Pour the remaining sauce over the top of the chicken. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees or until cooked through. Five minutes before they are done cooking grate about 1/4 of a cup of mozzarella over the chicken and return to the oven until the cheese is melted.
- About 15 minutes before the chicken is completly done boil pasta and cook until eldente, drain.
- Pour drained pasta onto a serving platter.
- Remove chicken from baking dish and set aside.
- Pour or spoon the sauce over the pasta, arrange chicken breast on top of the pasta and sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.
Weight Watcher Points Plus 10-11 points depending on the type of pasta used.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast (with 1/2 cup pasta)
- Calories: 476 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27.63 g