Easy homemade Cherry Vanilla Fudge recipe
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 box JELLO Vanilla Instant Pudding 3.4 oz
- 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
- 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 8 oz container candied cherries
- 1/4 cup each Wilton Candy Melts in red and white
- Prepare an 8 x 8-inch square baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a large sauce pan bring the sugar, butter, salt and whipping cream to a hard boil over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, cut the cherries in half and set aside.
- Place the pudding, chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff in a large bowl and set aside.
- Stir the sugar mixture constantly once in comes to a boil. Boil for 4 minutes.
- Pour the sugar and cream mixture over the other ingredients.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until the chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Fold the cherries into the fudge.
- Carefully pour the fudge mixture into the 8 x 8 inch pan.
- If using sprinkle the sprinkles over the top.
- Allow fudge to harden in the refrigerator about 3 hours or overnight.
- Once fudge has hardened cut into 64 pieces.
- Place each color of candy melts into a sandwich baggie.
- Melt in the microwave about 60 seconds each. Trim the corner and drizzle first the red candy melts over the top of the fudge.
- Repeat with the white candy melts.
- Sprinkle with more sprinkles if desired.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes 64 pieces
- Serving Size: 2 Pieces
- Calories: 129