Cherry Berry Popsicle recipe is a fruit popsicle recipe with no sugar added that you can feel good about serving your children.
Made with 100% fruit juice these Cherry Berry Popsicles are just like a serving of real summer fruit.
- 16 oz Knudsen Tart Cherry Juice
- 12 fresh cherries, rinsed, pitted and sliced
- half-pint fresh blueberries, rinsed
- Ice pop molds
- Prepare the fruit by rinsing it under cold water and picking out any bruised cherries or blueberries.
- Remove the stems from the fresh cherries and then remove the pits with a cherry pitter. Carefully slice the pitted cherries with a sharp knife.
- Fill the popsicle molds with alternating layers of blueberries and cherry pieces.
- Pour the juice into a spouted measuring cup and slowly pour the juice into each popsicle mold. Stopping right at the full line. (hints below)
- Place the popsicle mold on a cookie sheet and freeze overnight.
- Makes 12 large popsicles.
- Category: Ice Pops
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 41
Keywords: fruit ice pops, healthy Popsicle recipe, Real cherry ice pops