Cheesy Buffalo Ranch Cauliflower Casserole recipe is a healthy low carb, gluten free cauliflower casserole recipe to get you back into eating healthy in the new year.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Trim the stem and leaves from the cauliflower head and rinse.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets, removing most of the thick stem. Place the cauliflower pieces in a microwave safe bowl and cover with water. Cook for 5-10 minutes in the microwave until almost fork tender.
- Drain well in a colander.
- Place the cauliflower pieces into a bowl and add the ranch dressing mix, buttermilk, mayo, Franks Seasoning and 1 cup of shredded cheese and toss well until completely coated.
- Pour into an 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over the top. Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon of the Franks Seasoning over the top and bake for 45-60 minutes or until the cauliflower is fork tender.
- Serve while hot.
- Makes about 6 servings.
Keywords: Buffalo Cauliflower Casserole recipe, Cauliflower Casserole recipe, low carb casserole recipes, Keto recipes