A list of Cheese Platter Ideas for any occasion or season with recommended cheese types, fruit and meats to serve on a Cheese Platter or Cheese Board.
- a wedge of Gouda Cheese
- a block of sharp Cheddar Cheese
- fresh Honey Goat Cheese
- fresh Goat Cheese
- fresh grapes
- fresh Rainier Cherries
- red or black plums
- fresh or dried figs
- deli Salami and Cheese Rolls
- deli Prosciutto and Cheese Rolls
- Begin preparing your cheese platter about an hour before planning to serve to allow the fruit and cheese to come to room temperature.
- Rinse all of the fresh fruit under cold running water. Drain and allow to dry on a paper towel.
- Arrange your two cheese platters, one on top of the other if using.
- Slice the sharp cheddar cheese into slices or squares depending on the size of crackers you are using.
- Unwrap the wedge of Gouda cheese and place it on the cheese platter making it the focal point of your cheese platter.
- Arrange the fresh fruit around the cheeses on the cheese platter.
- Arrange the meat and cheese rolls on the cheese platter.
- Place the finished cheese platter on a table or counter where it will be easy for your guests to reach all of the cheese platter ingredients.
- Serves 8 to 12 people depending on if you are serving other appetizers along with your cheese platter.
See helpful tips in the post
- Calories: 435
Keywords: Cheese Platter Ideas, Summer Cheese Platter, Cheese and Fruit Platters, Holiday Appetizer Ideas