- 3 Cups of Silk Coconut Milk
- 1 1/4 cups Ghirardelli Classic White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch chips or 1/4– 1/2 tsp peppermint extract.
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scrapped or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add coconut milk, Giraradelli Classic White Chocolate Chips and vanilla bean to a heavy saucepan.
- Heat until chocolate melts, whisking to keep the chocolate from sticking or burning on the bottom of the pan.
- Whisk until the chocolate has melted and the cocoa is hot.
- Add Andes Chips or peppermint extract ( start with 1/4 tsp and taste, then adjust).
- Add vanilla extract if you didn’t use a vanilla bean.
- Pour into a mug, top with whipped cream. Garnish with a candy cane and a sprinkle of Andes Peppermint Crunch Chips or red and white sprinkles.
- Make 2 servings
- Category: Coconut Milk White Hot Cocoa