Don’t forget the Broccoli Casserole this Thanksgiving! We serve this easy casserole side dish recipe every holiday. This is an Old Fashioned Broccoli Casserole you might remember from your childhood.
- 2– 16 ounce packages frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups of PepperRidge Farm Herb Stuffing, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook broccoli in the microwave until unfrozen and heated. Drain well if needed.
- Put the broccoli in a casserole dish. Mix the eggs, soup, cheese, mayo, milk, 1 1/2 cups stuffing, salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Mix into the broccoli well.
- Melt the butter and mix with the remaining 2 1/2 cups of stuffing.
- Spread stuffing over the top of the casserole.
- In a preheated 350 degree oven bake the casserole for 30-45 minutes or until the topping is a golden brown and the casserole is bubbling.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 306
- Carbohydrates: 15.9g