Don’t forget the classic Broccoli Casserole recipe this Thanksgiving! We serve this easy casserole side dish recipe every holiday. This is an Old Fashioned Broccoli Casserole you might remember from your childhood.
- 2– 16 ounce packages frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups of PepperRidge Farm Herb Stuffing, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook broccoli in the microwave until unfrozen and heated. Drain well if needed.
- Put the broccoli in a casserole dish. Mix the eggs, soup, cheese, mayo, milk, 1 1/2 cups stuffing, salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Mix into the broccoli well.
- Melt the butter and mix with the remaining 2 1/2 cups of stuffing.
- Spread stuffing over the top of the casserole.
- In a preheated 350 degree oven bake the casserole for 30-45 minutes or until the topping is a golden brown and the casserole is bubbling.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 306
- Carbohydrates: 15.9g
Keywords: Brocolli Casserole recipe, classic brocolli casserole, Thanksgiving Side Dish recipes