This Broccoli & Tomato Pasta Salad recipe is perfect for a Picnic or backyard BBQ.
- 1 12 ounce box Tri-Color pasta
- 3/4 cup fresh broccoli florets that have been cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup combination of green,yellow and red peppers, finely diced
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup miracle whip
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Mix the vinegar and sugar in a small bowl and set aside until the sugar dissolves.
- Boil the pasta per manufacturer’s directions.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Combine the pasta, broccoli, peppers, and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Mix the Miracle Whip into the vinegar and sugar until combined.
- Pour salad dressing over pasta and stir well.
- Add salt and pepper to the salad.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper if needed.
This Broccoli & Tomato Pasta Salad recipe is best made the night before to allow the flavors to come together but can be served within 2-3 hours if needed.
- Category: Pasta Salad
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup