Boil Florida Pink Shrimp is the best shrimp you will ever taste. I love Boiled Shrimp and Spicy Garlic Dipping Sauce. It is the best way to eat boil and peel shrimp!
To Cook the Shrimp
- If using fresh shrimp de-head and rinse under cold water, leaving peel intact.
- Bring a large pot of water to a full rolling boil.
- Add the Italian seasoning and garlic salt to the water.
- Carefully add shrimp to the pot and boil for 5-7 minutes or until shrimp are bright pink and cooked through. Do not over cook.
- Place a large colander in the sink and pour the shrimp into the colander to drain. Do not rinse
To Make the Spicy Garlic Dipping Sauce
- Melt the butter and the garlic salt in the microwave for about 20 seconds or until completely melted.
- Add the ketchup and hot sauce.
- Stir well to combine.
- Serve immediately with boiled shrimp, stone crabs or blue crab.
- Serving Size: Half
- Calories: 464