Cool off with this lactose free Blueberry Pie Milkshake using LACTAID® Vanilla Ice Cream, blueberry pie filling and a couple of graham crackers.
- 1 quart LACTAID® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup favorite LACTAID® Milk Product (optional)
- 2 cups blueberry pie filling
- 2 Honey-maid Graham Crackers, crushed
- Place the ice cream (and LACTAID® Milk Product, if using) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add 1 3/4 cups blueberry pie filling to the blender, reserving the rest for topping.
- Blend until combined.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs, (reserving 2 tablespoons for topping) to the blender. Pulse for a couple of seconds.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with reserved blueberry pie filling and graham cracker crumbs.
- Makes 2 serving.
- Category: Milkshake