Sip on this fun and festive Blueberry Meyer Lemon Margarita for Cinco de Mayo or whenever you'd like to serve a special cocktail recipe for a girls night in.
- 1 1/2 ounces Tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces Meyer Lemon Juice (about 4 Meyer Lemons)
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 2 ounces Blueberry Meyer Lemon Syrup
To rim glasses with salt
- Two tablespoons Pink Himalayan Salt or salt of choice on a small plate.
- Juice of 1 Meyer Lemon on a small plate.
- Make Syrup early in the day.
How to make Blueberry & Meyer Lemon Simple Syrup
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- zest & juice 1 Meyer Lemon
- Place all the ingredients into a small sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Strain and chill before using.
How to mix Blueberry Meyer Lemon Margarita
- Dip rim of glasses into the juice of one Meyer Lemon and twist into salt. Carefully fill glasses 3/4 full with ice without disturbing the salt on the rim.
- Fill a cocktail shaker or a large Mason jar with the margarita ingredients.
- Shake and pour over ice in glass.
- Garnish with blueberries and wedge of Meyer Lemons.
- Sip and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 Cocktail