Blueberry Lemonade Ice Pops
The sweet and tangy flavor of Blueberry Lemonade Ice Pops will have the kids jumping for joy. You can make these homemade popsicles with homemade lemonade or lemonade concentrate. Pack your favorite ice pop mold with fresh blueberries and thinly sliced lemon, pour the lemonade in and freeze.
Cool the kids off with homemade Ice Pops this summer.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 lemons sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup Lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups of water
- Prepare the fruit and lemonade following the prep directions above before beginning.
- Place the ice pop mold on a baking sheet.
- Layer the fresh blueberries and lemon slices into the ice pop molds.
- Slowly pour the prepared lemonade into each ice pop mold stopping at the fill line.
- Wait a few minutes to allow the lemonade to settle in around the fruit pieces and add more lemonade as needed to bring the liquid up to the fill line.
- Place the lid on the ice pop mold and insert a wooden ice pop stick into each of the slots.
- Place the ice pop mold in the freezer and freeze overnight.
- Makes 10 large ice pops.
- Serving Size: 1 Ice Pop
- Calories: 18
- Sugar: 2.8g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 0.3g
Keywords: Blueberry Lemonade Ice Pop, Homemade Ice Pops, Lemonade Ice Pops, Blueberry Recipes, Summer Treats