- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- zest of 1 lemon, divided
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Add butter, milk, vanilla, and zest from half the lemon.
- Beat with a mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Add egg and beat for another 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased
9 inchiron skillet.
- Mix blueberries, 1/2 cup sugar, zest from remaining half lemon and juice of half the lemon.
- Toss well and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: German Cake