- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoon SPLENDA ® No Calorie Sweetener
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- zest of one lemon
- juice of half lemon
- Lemon Curd (optional)
- Grease an
8 inchskillet or baking pan with the butter.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons SPLENDA ® No Calorie Sweetener over the bottom and sides of the baking pan.
- Toss blueberries with the zest of half a lemon.
- Scatter 2 cups of blueberries over the bottom of the baking pan.
- Blend the milk, flour, SPLENDA ® No Calorie
Sweetener ,eggs, vanilla, pinchof salt, juice and zest of half a lemon for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter over blueberries in
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated
ovenfor 40-45 minutes until cooked through the center and golden on the top.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before cutting and serving.