Cool off with some delicious homemade Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Pops.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cup yogurt or other dairy of choice
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- Beat the softened cream cheese with the sugar until smooth.
- Add the yogurt (or other dairy of choice, milk, sour cream, buttermilk or even coconut or almond milk can be used) and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add 1/2 cup of blueberries and beat on high for 1 minute.
- Add remaining blueberries and pulse the beater a couple of times.
- Pour into 10 large ice pop molds.
- If using mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar.
- Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon of crumbs on the exposed top of the ice pops.
- Top ice pop mold with the lid and insert the sticks until 2 inches of the stick is remaining outside the mold.
- Freeze for 2 hours or over night.
- Serving Size: 1 ice pop
- Calories: 385