Blue and White Christmas Bark Recipe
If you love a blue and white Christmas theme then you are going to love this Blue and White Christmas Bark Recipe. Serve this blue and white themed Christmas candy to your holiday guests or package it for homemade Christmas gifts.
- 24 oz package White Almond Bark
- Blue jumbo M&M’s, crushed
- Blue regular M&M’s, crushed
- 2–1.75 oz packages Blue Sixlets
- Wilton White Sparkling Sugar
- Wilton Blue Sparkling Sugar
- 1/2 cup Wilton Royal Blue Candy Melts
- 1/2 cup Wilton Baby Blue Candy Melts
- 1 1/2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Blue Sprinkles (optional)
- Prepare a large cookie sheet by covering it with wax or parchment paper.
- Melt the white almond bark following the directions on the package.
- Pour the melted almond bark over the parchment or wax paper on the cookie sheet.
- Using an offset spatula spread the melted almond bark to the edges of the paper.
- Immediately sprinkle the mini marshmallows and crushed M&M’s over the melted almond bark.
- Then drop the Sixlets all over the top of the melted almond bark.
- Next sprinkle the blue sprinkles, white sparkling sugar, and blue sparkling sugar over the melted candy.
- Place each color of Wilton candy melts into a sandwich size plastic baggie and melt in the microwave in 10-second intervals until melted completely.
- Occasionally knead candy melts in the baggie.
- Do not over melt!
- Cut a tiny hole in one corner of the baggies and drizzle each color of candy melts over the top of the almond bark and toppings.
- Sprinkle with both colors of Sparkling sugar and the blue and white sprinkles.
- Allow to harden before breaking apart.
- Can be cut into pieces with a knife instead of breaking.
- Category: Christmas Candy Bark
- Method: Melted
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/16th
- Calories: 185
Keywords: Blue and White Christmas Treats, Homemade Blue Hanukkah Candy, Blue and White Bark recipe, blue and white Hanukkah candy