Black Forest Brownie Bars…. Need I say more? Rich chocolaty brownies that are filled with sweet cherry pie filling hits the spot when you are craving a sweet rich chocolate dessert recipe.
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can cherry pie filling, divided
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- red candy melts (optional)
- Mix the brownie mix, eggs, oil and 1 cup of cherry pie filling together.
- Spread into an 8 x 8 inch baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Drop the remaining pie filling over the top of the batter and marble with the blade of a knife.
- Bake in a preheated 350 F. degree oven for 45 to 60 minutes or until the center is set.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the hot brownies.
- Allow them to melt 10 minutes. Spread melted chocolate over the top with a spatula.
- Allow chocolate to set before cutting.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate and melted red candy melts to decorate. (optional)
- Makes 9 servings.
- Category: Dessert recipe
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 362