Brighten up the front door or a wall with this easy DIY Bird Nest Spring Wreath.
- 12 to 14-inch grape vine wreath
- 7/8 to 1-inch burlap ribbon
- Sheet Moss
- 3 to 4-inch mini bird nest
- mini bird
- mini bird eggs
- floral picks
- low temp hot glue gun
- low temp hot glue sticks
- Wrap the burlap ribbon around the wreath and secure with a couple of dots of hot glue.
- Before attaching the floral picks arrange them in a pleasing manner to see how you want them placed on the wreath.
- Remove the floral picks and glue some moss around the bottom section of the wreath.
- Attach the floral picks where you decided you wanted them bending and tucking the stems behind and into the wreath.
- Fill in any gaps with more moss.
- Glue the bird and eggs into the mini birds nest.
- Glue the birds nest to the wreath.
- Attach a bow if you desire.
Keywords: Bird Nest Spring Wreath, DIY Door Wreaths, Spring Wreath