- Turkey, Ham and Cheese rolls
- Horizon Organic Cheese Sandwich Crackers
- NEW Horizon Organic Cheddar Cheese Shapes
- NEW Horizon Organic Colby Cheese Shapes
- Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk Box
- Horizon Organic Strawberry Super Squeeze
- black and green olives (optional)
- Make a turkey, ham and cheese roll and place in the large Bento Box section.
- Slice green olives to make eyes and cut a tiny triangle out of a black olive for the nose.
- Cut a tiny slice out of a piece of one of the Horizon Colby Cheese Shapes for a mouth and use half of a pimento from a green olive for the tongue.
- I didn't think of it at the time, but you could cut one of the pieces of cheese into ears.
- Fill one small section of the Bento Box with Horizon Organic Cheese Sandwich Crackers.
- Fill the remaining Bento Box section with a combination of Horizon Organic Cheddar and Colby Cheese Shapes.
- Place a Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk Box and a Horizon Organic Strawberry Super Squeeze into the bottom section of the Bento Box.
- Place the lid on the Bento Box and refrigerate until morning.
- Pack in an insulated lunch box for school.
- Bento Boxes can also be packed ahead of time for snack time or taken along on a play date.