Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing is the perfect salad dressing to drizzle over a fresh spinach, strawberry and avocado salad.
Plus if you are following a low carb diet Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing only has 2.2 carbs per serving!
- 3/4 cup best extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup best balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon spicy Dijon mustard (I used my homemade Dijon Mustard)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Put the extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, salt and pepper into a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake the Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing ingredients well until emulsified.
- Makes about 1-1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
- Serve with a fresh spinach, strawberry and avocado salad.
- Refrigerate left over Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing. Will last at least a week refrigerated.
Makes a great Low Carb salad dressing
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 158
- Carbohydrates: 2.4g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.3g