There are two flavors I love. One is the deep rich flavor of roasted vegetables. The other is a combination of roasted vegetables and a balsamic vinaigrette. This Balsamic Roasted Vegetable Medley recipe is a combination of those two flavors.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put the first 6 ingredients In a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake well and set aside.
- Cut the vegetables and place in a bowl.
- Shake the balsamic vinaigrette well and pour over vegetables.
- Stir to coat well.
- Pour vegetables onto a shallow baking sheet and spread out into a single layer.
- Roast vegetables for 10 minutes and stir.
- Return to oven and roast an additional 8-10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 453