Baked Cheddar Jack and Bacon Ravioli Appetizers are easy to make with Kraft products
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 package Cheddar Jack and Bacon Fresh Take
For the ravioli filling
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- dash of salt
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup of Kraft Cheddar Jack shredded cheese
- 6 slices crisp bacon, chopped finely
- small bowl of water for sealing the ravioli
To make the Cheddar Jack & Bacon Ravioli filling.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl add the first six ingredients.
- Mix until everything is mixed together well.
- Add shredded cheese.
- Refrigerate about an hour or overnight.
- Cook the bacon until crisp and drain well.
- When it’s cool chop fine.
- Remove the ricotta filling from the refrigerator and
- add the bacon and stir well.
To make the Ravioli
- Assemble the ravioli by placing a scant teaspoon of the ricotta filling in the center of one wonton, Dampen the edges with water, place another wonton on top lining up the edges. Work your thumbs around the filling to remove any air pockets. Fill all the wonton raviolis placing them on a lightly floured cookie sheet or a piece of parchment paper in a single layer.
- Cook the ravioli in boiling water for about 3 minutes or until they float to the surface. Immediately dip the cooked ravioli in the Fresh Take Cheddar Jack and Bacon coating. Place each ravioli on a baking sheet covered with foil or parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 for about 12 minutes, until crispy.
- Serve as an appetizer or a main dish with your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- Serving Size: 5
- Calories: 00