A family favorite quick Baked Beans recipe that will feed a crowd or just the family with plenty of leftovers for the next day. This is the best baked beans recipe you will ever taste. Perfect barbecue side dish recipe. Delicious homemade baked beans with canned beans and bacon.
- two 53 ounce cans of Van Camps Pork and Beans
- 2 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 5 hot dogs, sliced into circles
- 1 cup of onion, finely diced
- 4 tablespoons Heinz Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- one 16 ounce package bacon
- Add all the ingredients, except the bacon to a large 9 x 13 baking pan
- Stir well to combine.
- Arrange bacon slices across the top of the beans.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 2 1/2 hours or until the bacon is browned and slightly crispy.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 695
Keywords: quick homemade baked beans, homemade baked beans, easy baked beans with bacon,