August Weekly Meal Plan 1 is a great time to start meal planning so you can get into the habit of creating a menu plan before school starts.
These easy family meals are guaranteed to help get a homecooked meal on the table every night of the week.
Meals for Back To School
If you are dreading the daily schedule of school weekdays, running around with after school activities meal planning is one easy way you can make sure the family is eating a delicious home-cooked meal every evening.
How To Start Meal Planning before school starts
If this is the first time you are reading about a weekly meal plan and you are wondering what meal planning or meal prep is all about head over to my How To Start Meal Planning and read why meal planning is perfect for busy families.
Back to school is a perfect time to try meal planning which will help you get dinner on the table every night during the busy school week. Skip the take out and fast food by planning a weekly menu every week.
Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Pizza is made with a store-bought rotisserie chicken and a store bought roll of pizza dough! You can’t get much easier than that. I love using a store-bought rotisserie chicken to cut back on meal prep times.
South of the Border Turkey Burgers
Yummy South of the Border Turkey Burgers are delicious and can be made ahead of time and frozen for an easy turkey burger freezer meal. Prep once and cook twice to save time.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Have You Joined The MEAL PLANNING GROUP On Facebook?
Come hang out with me and some other happy meal planners.
Ask your meal planning questions or share some of your own meal planning tips in the Meal Planning Facebook group.
August Weekly Meal Plan 1
- Monday – BBQ Chicken Burritos from Everyday Southwest. Serve with your favorite chips and salsa and a side of refried beans.
- Tuesday – For a fresh and easy weeknight supper, try Easy Salmon Pesto Pasta at Plating Pixels. Serve with a garden salad.
- Wednesday – Teriyaki Beef Stir Fry from Recipes just 4u. Serve with rice.
- Thursday – Beef Stroganoff from Creative K Kids. Serve with egg noodles and steamed green beans.
- Friday -For Friday night pizza night without heating up the kitchen, try my Crispy Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Pizza Serve with Apple Cucumber Tomato Salad at That Bald Chick.
- Saturday – South of the Border Turkey Burgers Add your favorite toppings and serve with Mexican Street Corn Salad by A Salty Side Dish
- Sunday – Plan to Eat Out
August Weekly Meal Plan 1 Printable menu plan and shopping list.
Click here to download the August Weekly Meal Plan 1 printable menu and grocery shopping list.
Wondering where the blank monthly meal plan and shopping list printables are? You can find them all on the new Meal Planning Printables page.