Asparagus Tomato Pasta Salad
Pasta salads are the ideal summer side dish recipe to serve that will please even the pickiest of eaters.
Pasta salads like this Asparagus Tomato Pasta Salad with Buttermilk Ranch Dressing are one of my weaknesses!
I love a pasta salad recipe that takes advantage of in-season ingredients like fresh asparagus and vine-ripened summer tomatoes.
- Boil a large pot of water and cook the pasta for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes add the asparagus pieces to the pot and continue boiling for 10 minutes.
- Strain and run cold water over the pasta and asparagus until cool.
- Drain the pasta and asparagus very well, then transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, Parmesan cheese and parsley to the bowl and toss well.
- Add the ranch dressing and mix until all the pasta is covered with dressing evenly.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Makes 10 to 12 servings.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 253
- Carbohydrates: 32.3g
Keywords: Pasta Salad, Summer Pasta Salad, Asparagus Pasta Salad, Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad