This Asian Slaw recipe is a perfect side dish recipe to go with my Crock Pot Pineapple Char Siu Pulled Pork Sliders. East to make and tastes delicious.
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 inch long piece of fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups of red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, finely shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients in an airtight container and refrigerate at least one hour before making slaw.
- Mix the finely shredded red cabbage, the shredded carrot and green onion is a bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over slaw ingredients and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes about 6 servings.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 118