April Meal Plan Week 4
April Meal Plan Week 4 is here. How are you getting along with your meal planning?
I know you may be having trouble making a meal plan every week. With ingredients hard to come by these days making a meal plan is more important than ever.
You may have to make a few ingredient changes but meal planning can still be done.
Comfort food at its best. My Crock Pot Meatloaf is so good with homemade mashed potatoes. I grew up eating this meatloaf recipe.
The tomato-based gravy is delicious poured over mashed potatoes.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
If you are having trouble finding bread these days or you just want to make some homemade bread for the family you can check out this easy No-Knead 5 Minute Bread recipe.
5 Bean Salad is a perfect side dish when you are cooking out of your pantry.
This Week’s Recipes
- Monday – Turkey Bacon Avocado Burger from Simplistically Living. Serve with my Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
- Tuesday -My Easy Crock Pot Meatloaf goes perfect with a side of mashed potatoes and steamed peas.
- Wednesday – Plan to Eat Out or eat leftovers
- Thursday – Kalua Pork Torta with Pineapple Salsa from Everyday Southwest. Serve with sweet potato fries.
- Friday – My Crock Pot Chicken and Potatoes is an easy meal after a busy week. Serve with my 5 Bean Salad.
- Saturday – Vegetable Manicotti from The Gardening Cook. Serve with a side salad and breadsticks.
- Sunday – This Steak and Egg Protein Buddha Bowl from The Search for Imperfection makes a complete meal.
You might also like to check out some of the previous April Meal Plans below.
April 2020 Meal Plans
- April 2020 Week 1 Meal Plan
- April 2020 Week 2 Meal Plan
- April 2020 Week 3 Meal Plan
- April Week 4 Meal Plan: You are here
April 2019 Meal Plans
- April 2019 Week 1 Meal Plan
- April 2019 Week 2 Meal Plan
- April 2019 Week 3 Meal Plan
- April 2019 Week 4 Meal Plan
- April 2019 Week 5 Meal Plan
Meal Plan Week 4 Printables
Download and print the April Meal Plan Week 4 printable meal plan and shopping list.