Make these easy Apple Cinnamon Fruit Roll-Ups as a healthy kids snack with homemade apple sauce
- Preheat the oven to the lowest setting (mine was 170 F.)
- Make the crock pot apple sauce following the directions here.
- Once the apple sauce is cool pulse it in a blender with the cinnamon a few times.
- Cover the bottom of both baking sheets with a piece of parchment paper.
- Evenly spread one quart of apple sauce in each baking sheet using an off set spatula.
- Smooth the apple sauce as best as possible trying to get it as evenly distributed as possible.
- Place both pans in the oven and cook for 8-12 hours or until the top is shiny and tacky to the touch.
- Rotate the pans a couple of times during the cooking time.
- Remove the pans from the oven and allow to cool.
- Cut into strips and roll up.
- Secure with a piece of natural twine or ribbon.
- Store in an air tight container.