Southwest Florida Farmers Markets
My favorite part of Fall in Southwest Florida is that our local farmers markets start to open up. I’ve gathered all the information you will need to find the 2015 farmers market schedule in this Southwest Florida Farmers Markets post.
I’ve listed the information for most farmers markets in the Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Naples and Sanibel Island area for 2015. As I find new locations I will update this post. Be sure to Pin or bookmark this post so you can stay up to date will all the Southwest Florida Farmers Markets.
Dates and times updated for the 2016-2017 season
Here in Southwest Florida Fall is the beginning our of farmer’s market season unlike most other areas of the country. During the hot summer months when most of the country is enjoying shopping for fresh local produce I have to sit back and contend myself with the produce available at the grocery store.
Mind you there are a few local farmer’s markets that are open in the Fort Myers and Southwest, Florida area year round but it is just too darn hot to go out and walk in the open air markets during the summer.
Florida produce is available all year long but during the winter growing season those same fruits and vegetables are at their best during the warm winter growing season here in Florida. Strawberries, pole beans, and tomatoes are just a few of the winter crops we enjoy fresh from the vine.
For a monthly list of Florida crops that are in season you can check out the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Resources. When I plan a trip to the farmers market I like to take a look at what is in season that month so I can plan recipes around Fresh from Florida produce.
Sunday Farmer’s Markets in Southwest Florida
- Estero Koreshan’s Farmers Market 3800 Corkscrew Rd Open May – September 8 am – 1:30 pm
- Naples Collier Farmer’s Market 11725 Collier Blvd Open September thru April 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Naples Fair Grounds Flea Market with Farmer’s Market Collier County Fairgrounds year round 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
Monday Farmer’s Markets in Southwest Florida
- Fort Myers Fenway South Farmer’s Market JetBlue Park Opens January 2nd 2017, 11 am – 3 pm
Tuesday Farmer’s Markets in Southwest Florida
- Cape Coral Surfside Sunset Market The Shops at Surfside Year-round 3 pm to 8 pm
- Fort Myers Beach Sunrise Fresh Market open 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Wednesday Farmer’s Markets in Southwest Florida
- NEW Day this season! Fort Myers Lakes Park Farmers Market Lakes Park Opens October 5, 2016 – April 26, 2017, 9 am – 1 pm
- Estero Farmers Market United Methodist Church Opens will update soon
- Estero Coconut Point Mall Farmers Market opens October 1, 2015 9 am – 1 pm
Thursday Farmer’s Markets in Southwest Florida
- Estero Cocunut Point Green Market open October 6th – April 27th, 9 am- 1 pm
- Fort Myers River District Farmers Market open year round 7:00 am – 1:30 pm
Friday Farmer’s Markets in Southwest Florida
- NEW Day 2016-2017 season! Fort Myers Lakes Park Farmers Market Lakes Park
- Fort Myers Beach Farmers Market (under Matanzas Pass Bridge) November through April- 7:30 am – 11:30 am
- Florida SouthWestern Campus Farmers Market October 7, 2016 – April 28, 2017 9 am – 1 pm
- Naples Government Complex Farmers’ Market open year round 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Saturday Farmer’s Markets in Southwest Florida
- Farm Fresh Breakfast served at Buckingham Farms every Saturday
- Fort Myers Alliance for the Arts GreenMarket year round Saturdays 9 am – 1 pm read about one of my visits to the Green Market here.
- Fort Myers Farmers Market at Florida SouthWestern College (formerly known as Edison College) Opens October 3rd, 2015 Saturday, 9 am – 1 pm
- Bonita Springs Farmers Market opens October 1, 2016 – April 29, 2016 8 am till noon
- Bonita Springs Lions Club Saturday Market opens October 31st 7:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Cape Coral Chamber Farmers Market open October – May 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Cape Coral Farmer’s Market 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Naples Crossroads Community Church Farmer’s Market opens October 31st 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Naples Golden Gate Community Market open year round
Sunday Farmer’s Markets in Southwest Florida
- Sanibel Island Farmers Market open October – April 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Naples Venetian Village Green Market open year round 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Naples Pine Ridge Road Farmers Market opens November 1st, 2015 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Naples Golden Gate Community Market opens September 20th, 2015
Fall Activities in the Fort Myers, Florida area.