Savory Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice
Disclosure: This Savory Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice recipe shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WeekNightHero #CollectiveBias
During the week you can get dinner on the table fast like this Savory Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice recipe. Kick up those boring weekday casserole recipes with the new Campbells Soups for Easy Cooking.
I love making casseroles for dinner. They are easy to throw together with a minimal number of ingredients but sometimes the flavor can be so bland. I could add a bunch of other ingredients and seasonings to add more flavor but if I have to take the time to do all that chopping it kind of defeats the purpose of making a casserole for dinner doesn’t it?
Well Campbell’s has a new product available that is going to take all those boring casserole recipes to a new level and help get a weekend style recipe on the table fast during the week. I picked up a couple of cartons of the new Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking at Walmart recently and couldn’t wait to try it out on one of my favorite casserole recipes.
Nestled among all those cans of soup you can find the new Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking in an easy to pour carton. It is available in four flavors. Savory Portobello Mushroom, Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock, Sweet Onion and Mexican Style Tomato.
We love Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice around here. My Cheesy Broccoli Rice recipe has been the all time family favorite.
I’ve been making all my casseroles for years using Campbell’s Cream of Chicken soup. I’ve been pretty happy with my casserole recipes up until now.
The new Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking Creamy Herb & Garlic Soup with Chicken Stock flavor has changed forever the way I look at my old boring Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice recipe.
And to quote Jordan my son’s girl friend who is the pickiest eater in my house “That was amazing! We need to have this once a week!”
So now I can’t wait to try the new Campbell’s Soup for Easy Cooking Creamy Herb & Garlic Soup with Chicken Stock flavor in my Chicken Noodle casserole and my Chicken Pot Pie recipe. It adds a delicious punch of herb and garlic flavor that will knock your families socks off!
Instead of hearing grumbles of disappointment when the family finds out you’re making a casserole for dinner you too will be hearing “That was amazing!”
How to make Savory Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice
- 1 carton Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock
- cooked chicken breast (i used canned chicken breast for convenience)
- cheddar cheese
- instant rice
- broccoli florets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 roll of a buttery type cracker
- Put the first 7 ingredients into an 8 x 8 casserole dish. Mix well.
- Crush the crackers and spread over the top of the cheesy rice casserole.
- Melt butter and drizzle over the top of the crackers.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven until the casserole is bubbling and the crackers are golden.
Head over to print out a Walmart .75 cent coupon off the new Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking. The coupon is available for 30 days.
Savory Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice
Get an easy homemade casserole on the dinner table in no time with the new Campbell’s Soups for Easy Recipes
- Prep Time: 8 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 38 minutes
- Yield: 6
- Category: Casserole
- 1 new Campbell’s Creamy Herb & Garlic Soups
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast meat, cup into bite size pieces
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups instant rice
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 roll of buttery crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- new Campbell’s Creamy Herb & Garlic Soups
- cups cooked chicken breast meat, cup into bite size pieces
- cup shredded cheddar cheese
- /2 cups instant rice
- cups broccoli florets
- /4 cup milk
- roll of buttery crackers
- tablespoons butter, melted