No Bake Orange Curd Creme Pie Recipe
Every once in awhile, I create a recipe like this No-Bake Orange Curd Creme Pie recipe that totally blows my taste buds away. This is one of those recipes.
I know a recipe is a hit when the family comments on how good something was not long after it is all gone. There is no better compliment than that. This is going to be another family recipe I will make again and again.
- 1 Keebler Shortbread Ready Crust or a graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces, softened cream cheese
- 1 cup, sifted powder sugar
- 1 ½ cups homemade crème fracihe
- ¾ cup orange curd
- ½ teaspoon homemade vanilla extract
- zest from one orange
- Using a stand mixer beat the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add sifted powdered sugar to the bowl and beat on low until smooth.
- Add crème fraiche, orange curd, and vanilla to bowl. Mix on medium until incorporated completely.
- Turn mixer on high and beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Remove bowl from mixer base if using a stand mixer and fold in orange zest.
- Spread into the pie crust and smooth top.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Over night is really best.
How to make Orange Curd Recipe
Do you love No-Bake Dessert recipes as much as I do? Check out the other No-Bake Dessert recipes I have shared.
- No-Bake Pumpkin Pie perfect for the Fall Holidays
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie perfect for strawberry season
- No-Bake Orange Curd Cream Pie perfect for the summer months
- No-Bake Banana Split Pudding Pie the kids will go wild over
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Pudding Pie refreshing and sweet
- No-Bake Apple Pie Al La Mode Inside out Pie a perfect way to eat apple pie and ice cream!
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pudding Pie
- No-Bake Strawberry Pudding Pie recipe