No Bake Orange Curd Creme Pie Recipe
Every once in awhile I create a recipe that totally blows my taste buds away.
This is one of those recipes.
Update: I’ve been invited to join in on the Recipe Lions February Blog Hop featuring Desserts. It’s so wonderful when other foodies like a recipe I have posted! So jump on over there and show me some love by voting for my recipe! It is # 62 on the linky
- 1 Keebler Shortbread Ready Crust or a graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces, softened cream cheese
- 1 cup, sifted powder sugar
- 1 ½ cups homemade crème fracihe
- ¾ cup orange curd
- ½ teaspoon homemade vanilla extract
- zest from one orange
- Using a stand mixer beat the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add sifted powdered sugar to the bowl and beat on low until smooth.
- Add crème fraiche, orange curd, and vanilla to bowl. Mix on medium until incorporated completely.
- Turn mixer on high and beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Remove bowl from mixer base if using a stand mixer and fold in orange zest.
- Spread into the pie crust and smooth top.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Over night is really best.