Homemade Godiva Pumpkin Spice Latte
|Homemade Godiva Pumpkin Spice Latte|
Depending on how you found this blog post you may have to click on the Read More link to see the rest of this article.
You set the jar on the counter for 12 to 24 hours depending on how strong you like your coffee.
I keep mine going for the full 24 hours. After the time is up filter the coffee grounds through a couple of layers of cheesecloth and keep refrigerated until your ready to use it.
|Cold Brewed Godiva Pumpkin Spice Coffee|
- ⅛ cup of Godiva Pumpkin Spice coffee grounds
- 1 ¾ cups of filtered water
- ¾ cup of milk
- 1 tbs sugar
- ⅛th tsp vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spice or Cinnamon to garnish
- I brewed ⅛ a cup of Godiva Pumpkin Spice coffee grounds in 1 ¾ cups of boiling water in a French press.
- In a small pot I added ¾ cup of milk
- 1 tbs sugar and heated it till almost boiling, whisking the entire time.
- Whisk it until there is a thick layer of foam on top of the hot milk. Remove the pot from the stove and add ⅛ tsp of vanilla.
- Pour half the brewed coffee into a large coffee mug
- Pour the frothy milk into the coffee mug.
- Add some whipped cream to the top and sprinkle with some pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon to garnish.
Disclosure: As part of the featured publishers program with Foodbuzz I received a sample of Godiva limited edition holiday blends of coffee. All opinions are my own.