Easy Crock Pot Pulled Buffalo Chicken Wraps
I love cooking in the crock pot. Crock Pot recipes are so easy to make. Especially when they only have a few ingredients like this Easy Crock Pot Pulled Buffalo Chicken recipe. This Crock Pot Pulled Buffalo Chicken recipe only has 4 ingredients.
It is amazing just how simple and delicious crock pot recipes can be. I don’t think a better kitchen appliance was ever invented. I have come to rely more and more on my crock pot. I actually have a couple of crock pots in different sizes that I use depending on how many people I am planning on feeding.
Easy Crock Pot Pulled Buffalo Chicken
To make this Crock Pot Pulled Buffalo Chicken recipe all you need to do is add the chicken, some chicken broth and a few seasonings to the crock pot. If you are trying to cut down on your salt intake you can cook the chicken in water instead of the chicken stock. You will need to add a few other ingredients though like an onion, celery and a few carrots to season the water. The chicken broth helps flavor the pulled chicken.
We enjoyed this Crock Pot Pulled Buffalo Chicken on low carb wraps making this a great low carb recipe. If you are not eating low carb just use regular flour tortillas to wrap the pulled buffalo chicken in. Or you can serve it on a bun and have Pulled Buffalo Chicken sandwiches instead.
Add whatever toppings you would like. We used a Homemade Ranch Dressing to dip our wraps in but you could top with sour cream, lettuce and tomato.
You can find the recipe below in Ziplist format for easy saving and printing. You can also find a couple more links to easy crock pot recipes below.
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 1-32 oz box low sodium chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- black pepper
- 1 bottle Buffalo wing sauce
- tortillas or rolls
- Place the first 4 ingredient into the crock pot and cook on low for 7 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the crock pot and place in a bowl to cool.
- Trim any fat from the chicken breast.
- Carefully strain the sediment from the chicken broth through a fine mesh strainer.
- Discard all but 1 cup of broth or save for another use.
- Pull the chicken meat apart with two forks.
- Carefully pour chicken broth through a fine mesh strainer reserving 1-1½ cups of broth.
- Discard the rest of the broth or save for another recipe.
- Return chicken and ½ cup of chicken broth to the crock pot and turn the temperature to low.
- Add ½ the bottle of buffalo sauce to the crock pot and stir.
- Add more broth or buffalo sauce as needed.
- Cook on low another hour.
- Serve in a warm tortilla or a hamburger bun with homemade ranch dressing.
Looking for more Easy Crock Pot Recipes?