Electrolux French Door Refrigerators
with Perfect Temp Drawer with Luxury-Close
Some girls might dream of diamonds, new cars and fancy clothes but not this food blogger. Do you know what I and probably many other food bloggers dream of? We dream of shiny new appliances that make our hearts skip a beat or two. Like the Electrolux French Door Refrigerator seen above. I would love to have this refrigerator in my kitchen!
Electrolux French Door Refrigerator Features:
Besides all that pretty stainless steel the Electrolux French Door Refrigerator features the Perfect Temp Drawer with Luxury-Close.
The Perfect Temp Drawer:
has a customizable temperature zone designed to offer the perfect temperature for a variety of foods and drinks. And we all know how important it is to have the right temperature setting for the type of foods that are stored in a refrigerator drawer.
Humidity controlled Crisper Drawers:
How many times have you had to throw away fruits or vegetables that have gone bad surprisingly fast? I have many times and the cause is the unstable temperature and humidity in your crisper drawers.
Kelly Ripa has created some gourmet popsicle recipes for Electrolux. I can’t wait to try the Blueberry Pomegranate Hibiscus Pops recipe below.
Kelly Ripa’s Blueberry Pomegranate Hibiscus Pops
Makes 6-8 pops (depending on size of mold)
The key to (seemingly) effortless entertaining is the prep and organization that happens before guests arrive. I make my Blueberry Pomegranate Hibiscus Pops ahead of time so I can easily offer them to guests at any point in the gathering.
- Start by pouring two cups of boiling water over four Hibiscus-flavored tea bags in a large bowl, allow the tea to steep for 10-12 minutes
- Remove the tea bags and stir in two tablespoons of sugar until it dissolves, set it aside to cool for fifteen minutes.
- Place the cooled tea in the refrigerator (I use the versatile Perfect Temp® Drawer in my Electrolux French Door Bottom Mount Refrigerator so I can adjust the setting to a perfect 28 degrees).
- After 45 minutes, remove the tea and combine it with pomegranate juice.
- Add six to eight blueberries into the mixture (which I keep in my adjustable, humidity-controlled Crisper Drawers, which keep fruits and vegetables their best with self-closing drawers that lock in freshness) and pour it into individual Popsicle molds.
- Freeze the molds for 30 minutes, remove and insert popsicle sticks.
- Return to freezer and keep there until solid – approximately six hours (or overnight)
Would you just love a chance to win an Electrolux Perfect Temp Refrigerator for your kitchen. Well you have a chance in the Electrolux Perfect Temp Sweepstakes.
- Now through August 22, visit Live Love Lux and enter the Electrolux Perfect Temp Sweepstakes daily for a chance to win your own Electrolux French Door Bottom Mount Refrigerator and a trip to a climate with a perfect temp – the sunny Abaco Islands in The Islands Of The Bahamas
- For every entry and share, Electrolux will donate $1 to Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (OCRF) with the goal of reaching $125,000
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.