Air Wick National Parks Collection
Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Air Wick. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
Air Wick’s new limited edition National Parks Collection is filled with beautiful scents that make you feel like you are standing in one our treasured National Parks.
The limited edition collection was crafted by fragrance experts who spend countless hours creating the perfect harmony of fragrance notes representative of the natural elements found in these national parks and pays homage to the brand’s “The Craft of Fragrance” creative platform.
The Air Wick National Parks Collection is available in scented oils, scented candles, reed diffusers, and a freshmatic spray.
Air Wick scented oils which I had a chance to sample are available in warmers, nite light warmers and double fresh warmers.
- Grand Canyon — be awestruck by the breathtaking majesty of the Grand Canyon then discover the subtle floral notes of delicate cactus blossoms carried on the warm summer breeze.
- Virgin Islands — find yourself in the idyllic paradise of Virgin Islands National Park and uncover the delightful notes of tropical plumeria & sweet honeysuckle.
- Gulf Islands — bask in the fragrant scents that take you to the Gulf Islands, rich in white sand beaches and seashores that evoke sun-drenched sweet notes of a tropical paradise.
- American Samoa — explore the lush paradise of American Samoa National Park to finally reach the sweet refreshing notes of native coconut & island palms.
- Denali — seek renewal in the sun-drenched valleys of Denali National Park while breathing in the clean notes of pure cotton grass & fresh spring air.
- Hawai’i — escape to a tropical island sunset in Hawai’i Kaloko – Honokohau National Historical Park and savor the unspoiled notes of exotic papaya and hibiscus flower.
The National Park Collection is available in Air Wick’s full range of products that retail from $2.99 – $5.99 and includes Scented Oils, Freshmatic Auto Spray Refills, Scented Candles and Reed Diffusers. Air Wick is a proud supporter of the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America’s national parks. Available at all major retailers.
Having a home that smells good is really important to me. Air Wick has many different products that I have used over the years. One of my favorite products is the warming oils. What I like the most about the warming oils is that you have the ability to adjust the amount of fragrance that is released.
My sample included the scents from the Air Wick National Parks American Samoa collection and I am sitting here enjoying the Sweet Coconut & Island Palms scent right now. It really makes you think of laying on the warm sand of a tropical island beach with a fruity coconut cocktail in your hand.
I have an outlet that is located in the middle of a long hallway. The location is perfect for my oil warmer. It allows the scent to travel to every room in my house.
You can check out the new Air Wick National Parks collection at www.airwick.us. They have a great interactive webpage where you can learn all about the Parks and the fragrance collections.